Friday, December 18, 2009

$42 a barrel for oil today so how much did you pay today?

for fuel at the pump.$42 a barrel for oil today so how much did you pay today?
拢1.05 per Litre. A hell of a lot more expensive than in the USA. Is that not part of the problem?$42 a barrel for oil today so how much did you pay today?
I paid 拢205 for 500lt of heating oil on Wednesday (bang goes the wifes crimbo pressy lol) and Im paying 89.9p a litre for petrol.I think someone is still ripping joe punter off big time.
In the UK I am paying 87.9p per litre. That is from when oil was at $54/barrel. It is now down to $42 so this should give us all another drop in price.
$13 Per Gallon in Turkey


$0.83 Per Gallon in Kuwait.





I'm in Kuwait so I guess it evens out a little.
1.45 for regular 1.59 for premium - South East Wa State
94 pence a litre /拢4.37 a gallon / $6.41 a gallon in Perthshire Scotland
$1.79 in La Crosse, WI, home of the worlds largest six pack of beer.
1.61 it was sweet





but on the way to white castle it was 1.55 here in new jersey
It is still 70 % tax and the duty just keeps going up here - it is a rip off.
its gone down to 1.82 around here for regular


miami, florida
Approx. $12. per gallon (UK) at today's exchange rate. So aren't you lucky to live in the US?
1.89 where i live
1.69$
1.83 in C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A!
$ 2.14 per gallon LI, NY



oooooh it was 1.11 today at 7/11 i was like NICE!!!!
Well I bought 2 and a half barrels, so $105
on the way to whataburger it was 1.51 here in texas......ooo!!!! wut it do!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment