Friday, December 18, 2009

Should I fill up my gas tank now since the price of oil dropped today?

Or do you think its gonna keep lowering and I should wait a few days? I still got about half tank full.Should I fill up my gas tank now since the price of oil dropped today?
i would wait a couple days... actually i did. on Wednesday gas was 3.52 where I'm at, thursday i decided to wait even though it went to 3.49, then friday i ran on fumes and got gas for what was advertised at 3.479, but was actually 3.459. I filled up and should be good for about 2 weeks because i don't drive much. I figure its only changing a couple cents a day, i would wait it out until you are almost empty or the first day you see it start to go up then fill up.Should I fill up my gas tank now since the price of oil dropped today?
fill it up half way, and if the cost drops more tomorrow, fill it up all the way. If it goes up, at least you have some gas to last you for a week or so until it drops again.
Tired of Paying High Gas Prices? Then Read This


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>



I filled mine up yesterday with $45 when it usually takes me almost $60. So fill up while it's cheap. Because in todays time, there is no telling what it will do tomorrow.
I would fill up today as in this day and age the price could go back up in a few hours
You can, but oil will drop even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment