Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I shaved my legs with baby oil today and now my legs are broken out in a huge rash! help! it burns soooo bad?

It might be razor burn, but in my case it was an allergy to baby oil. Shower really good and get all the oil off. Then, use it on a very small spot. If the rash comes back, you're allergic. If not, use moisturizer.





Baby oil isn't the best thing to shave with, anyway. Use a shave cream. It's a lot nicer to your legs!I shaved my legs with baby oil today and now my legs are broken out in a huge rash! help! it burns soooo bad?
That's why it's called baby oil. It's only to be used on babies.I shaved my legs with baby oil today and now my legs are broken out in a huge rash! help! it burns soooo bad?
I used to get razor burn when I shave, plenty moisturiser will help.
rub them with baby sea monkeys.


it works, i sware by it.
its razor burn. it will go away in a few days. just dont put lotion on them..ouch! ive done it before =[ =] =/

No comments:

Post a Comment