Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another record high oil price today, how's the Bush economy working out for our country?

The dollar is falling like a stone forcing oil prices to a new record high.Another record high oil price today, how's the Bush economy working out for our country?
wonderful for the oil companies. Watch the next balance sheet of Exxon !





But don't get me wrong. In the end the high oil price will mean that we will all create rather sooner then later alternative sources and become more independant from these centralized powers. Not everything is necessary bad, even if it looks bad at the first glance.





Moreover the economy will have trouble and we have a chance to change !!Another record high oil price today, how's the Bush economy working out for our country?
Bush doesn't set oil prices. And for the first time since Clinton took over, Me and my family are over the poverty line. So yeah, the economy is just fine.
It isn't working, Bush has trashed America
Makes you wonder why the Democrats keep blocking more drilling, refineries, nuclear plants, etc.
Perfectly. Exxon-Mobil profits are expected to increase. What more could we all want.
Poorly. But y'know...? Don't let reality clash with these neo nitwits FANTASIES that our economy is 'strong' and will remain so--regardless of the vulgarities on the ground.





Or the nearest supermarket.
so this is bush's fault? he doesn't own the oil tycoons. the tycoon owners raise the price because they can. thats it.
Well, if you consider I was smart enoguh to cash out of the dotcom bubble 6 months before the crash and invested all of my trust fund money into natural gas and exxon stock, I am riding high. I am also doing great in precious metals, bought almost 100 lbs of gold and 200 of silver back in 94 as an investment, I think gold going from 389 to 999 is a nice return for me.
Yep.





And one of the 'big three' is losing a sale, because I can no longer afford the fuel along with a monthly payment on a new truck.





So, I will continue driving my old truck for a while.
Well i'm doing great! just bought my first house! my husband and i are going to Las Vegas for a week in April, he's getting paid very well in the Air Force thanks to our president, Can't wait to get the check in May, I'm going to assume you didn't cash Bush's first check and your sure not going to cash this one right? for the principle that is?
Could't be happier.
Working great for me! Thanks for asking!
Its working a little better than the Carter years...at least we can buy gas any day we want to....

No comments:

Post a Comment