Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What caused most of the oil stocks to go down today? I lost 80% of what I gained in the past 5 days!?

Anyone knows?





Thanks.What caused most of the oil stocks to go down today? I lost 80% of what I gained in the past 5 days!?
';Trees don't grow to the sky.';





I heard a rumor it was at a record high lately. ;-)What caused most of the oil stocks to go down today? I lost 80% of what I gained in the past 5 days!?
Rule number one in day trading of options, DON'T FOLLOW THE SHEEP!!! They are heading to the barn to get ';SHEARED';





Plus loosing 80% gain in past 5 days, it still isn't a lot considering what it was just 2 months ago!!!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment鈥?/a>
My friend, trade what you see, not what you think.
If you ';day trade,'; you're going to get burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment