Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've noticed that my car is losing oil pretty quickly. Today I noticed a small amount of oil under the hood.?

There are tiny droplets of oil if you look closely under the hood. What could be the problem?I've noticed that my car is losing oil pretty quickly. Today I noticed a small amount of oil under the hood.?
HI


sounds like the rings are shot or the PCV is not working if your getting that much oil under the hood. Is there a lot of bluish smoke coming out the exhaust? if so then the rings are shot..


We could use a little more information .. like miles size motor and car. and any other details.


good luck


timI've noticed that my car is losing oil pretty quickly. Today I noticed a small amount of oil under the hood.?
you have to get under it and see where it is leaking. then fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment