Monday, April 26, 2010

Today I had to start my oil boiler with the reset button it will get to temp, but then it won't fire back on ?

Is there any reason why it won't come back on when the thermostat calls for heatToday I had to start my oil boiler with the reset button it will get to temp, but then it won't fire back on ?
the nozzle probably needs replaced and electrodes cleaned and adjusted, also a new filter is cheap and cant hurt. this needs to be done by a qualified tech. dont keep hitting the reset as your pot will fill with oil and can be dangerous.Today I had to start my oil boiler with the reset button it will get to temp, but then it won't fire back on ?
Yes, definitely...the re-set button will not continue to work if there is a problem, as obviously there is. Better have a technician check it out to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment