Monday, April 26, 2010

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?

The only place she has been in her car is to work this morning and back home and no where else. I need 20 answers in all.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?
Because the little voices told him to.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?
Because it is normal to routinely check the oil and water in a vehicle. Maybe he has a set date every month that he checks it.
He checked it because he's a good guy and was showing some consideration and kindness to your mom. She's probably between oil changes and he's just checking to make sure it's still ok.
He was killing time so he wouldnt have to go inside the house and listen to your dumb questions!
Um, so the car wouldn't break down?
You again? Why do you keep asking the same question, dude?
that is one of the most stupid questions ive ever read on here
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment