Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why did my uncle check the oil and water in my moms car when she was at her moms house today?

She did not ask him to check it. I need 20 answers please.Why did my uncle check the oil and water in my moms car when she was at her moms house today?
Because brothers do nice things for their sisters sometimes. I bet she appreciated it very much.Why did my uncle check the oil and water in my moms car when she was at her moms house today?
Her cares about her and was just doing her a favor. He thought it would be nice. It was a nice ';gesture';. Family takes care of family. He wanted to make sure she was safe whenever she went out on the road.


Peace, Love %26amp; Happiness
because he was just being nice. checking it without being asked makes it super nice.
It is a guy thing that is just what they do he was just trying to be nice.
Because he is a good brother and needs to stay busy.
didn't you ask this question about 2/3 months ago??
What? Stupid Question, more details needed!





Maybe he's just a nice guy, or is he parking his car in her garage?
please don't waste our time we got other important questions to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment