Monday, April 26, 2010

Why was she sitting in her car today while he checked the oil and water in her car?

This is the last question for a while on this subject.Why was she sitting in her car today while he checked the oil and water in her car?
Finally.Why was she sitting in her car today while he checked the oil and water in her car?
She finally caught on that he was having an affair with the dipstick and wanted to catch him in the act. She'll be filing for divorce soon.





Last question for awhile? Seriously? Did you finally decide to seek therapy or have you found a new question to obsessively ask about every day? We can only hope that the former is the case.
I am a woman in the automotive parts industry, I would not be in the car. Most woman are not like that any more. I may not work on cars, but I do know just as much if not more than some male parts men! And I am hoping my first name does not give me away!
for the women that might read this.. it doesnt matter if you know about cars or not.. just show you man that your interested in what hes doing and that you appreciate the fact that hes doing it FOR YOU. show him that you do care and he will do anything for you.
What difference does it make? He was being a gentleman and helping her out. I love it when my husband does that for me. Men like to be gentlemen sometimes and this is one way to do it.
???, I am a woman, i have been married for 11 years, I get out of my car and check my own oil.
Most women know nothing about cars, so she just sat and waited.
Because she gets turned on watchin him check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment