Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when he came home from work today?

The only place she has been today was to walmart and then she was at the house the rest of the day and so why did he check them for her when he got home from work when she is the one that drives and pays for her car. I still need 20 answers in all, I have 9 so far.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when he came home from work today?
I do all the checks on my wife's car too. It may be her car but why should she have to get her hands dirty. The only thing she has to check is her windshield washer fluid. I do the work on all of our cars.


The major benefit of this is that with one person doing the checks there is no confusion over what needs to be done in the way of maintenance on the car.Why did my dad check the oil, water and transmission fluid in my moms car when he came home from work today?
Can you send him over to our place and have him check my wife's car too. I was going through her service invoices and she's 7000 miles overdue on her last oil change.





May I ask why you need 20 answers. Is this some kind of contest? What do I win?
Because he cares about her and he knows she dont know jack about cars and because its cheaper than buying a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment