Monday, April 26, 2010

Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?

The only place she went in her car was to work this morning and then back home around 11am this morning because all she does is clean houses so why did he check it when he came home today? I still need 20 answers please.Why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?
he cant just check her car?


if she only went to work, he shouldnt worry


maybe he was just checking up on things


nothing to worry aboutWhy did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car when he came home from work today?
He probably always has done this but u just didn't pay attention to it. I think its great he did this without being asked to, god forbid mine would do either one unless I ask him 2 or 3 times even then I sometimes get mad %26amp; ask my BIL to do it for me which he does as soon as I ask him or ask Sis to ask him.
Perhaps your dad felt your mother did not check the oil and water so he took it upon himself to do so - so the car is taken care of and your mothers car won't break down. At least less likely to break down.
if you live in a cold area, you car need to be maintained durring the winter or else you could lose control of your car. You should make sure you have proper lubrication for your vehicle and that braking fluid and antifreeze is present.
because it needed to be checked.





Oil is important to keep a car running.





Depending on where you live...if it is cold, it might have something to do with that.





Gotta keep a car updated if you want it to run correctly
to make sure that the car is ok and there is nothing wrong and oil should be checked regularly.
It is good to check things and make sure they are in order. It should be done randomly.
Because he cares.
probably because he felf guilty for cheating on her
That's what dads do.
Why don't you ask him. Maybe it was time for an oil change, maybe your mom asked him to. Why does it matter?
to make sure her car is in good working order??
this is bizarre. you've asked this question before. Why didn't you just ask him the last time he did this?
mmmmm maybe he thinks she went someplace else? why don't u ask him?
Seriously, she should have done it herself!!


I'd be pissed if my hubby thought I was THAT incapable..

No comments:

Post a Comment