Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will the Texas oil fire today cause Gas prices to go up to $4.00 per gallon?

Will the Texas oil fire today cause Gas prices to go up to $4.00 per gallon? Will the oil companies use this as an excuse to gouge us again, or will they be nice this time?Will the Texas oil fire today cause Gas prices to go up to $4.00 per gallon?
Any excuse will do. Their prediction for the Midwest, like Missouri to be at least 3.00 by the start of summer and it's what month again.


I just wish I made enough not to care what the price of gas is.lol


Wait that would mean I probably own the oil company or have more money than GOD.


I think if I can't control my own social security, by putting into a bank account earning interest.


Then the government needs to take over all the oil coming into our country, If I screw up my S.S. check I pay for it. Someones getting wayyyyyyyy to much money and were all paying for it. Right down to the milk in your cereal bowl. For every country we protect from harm for free should freely give us the oil to protect them with. and put the surplus out for resale, and the gov. could pay for the deficit with the proceeds from selling us the oil.


I don't know just a thoughtWill the Texas oil fire today cause Gas prices to go up to $4.00 per gallon?
Stop asking stupid questions. The price of gas is going to keep going up. Face it it's a fact of life,like it or not.
you can consider yourself lucky, if gas does not go above $5,- a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment